Math 105: Calculus with Algebra (fall 2018)
Instructor: Nathan Pflueger
This course covers the first major topics of calculs: limits and derivatives. Alongside the calculus material, the course provides continual review of concepts from algebra as they are needed. Together with Math 106 in the spring, the course covers the same material as Math 111.
- My office hours in SMUD 401:
- Tuesday 2:45-4:15
- Wednesday 1:15-2:45
- Friday 1:30-2:30
- Margaret's Math Fellow Office Hours in SMUD 204:
- Sunday 6-8pm (beginning next week)
- Tuesday 8-10pm
- Q Center: Tim St. Onge has daily office hours from 11-3, Monday to Friday (D111 New Science Center).
- You can schedule individual appointments at the Q Center via this link.
Handouts and other items
Problem sets will be posted here. All problem sets are due at the beginning of class.
Exams and solutions will be posted here after they are given.